Welcome to the Erotic Awakening Podcast, an informative and entertaining exploration of all things erotic. From sacred sexuality to fetishes, Power Exchange and polyamory, BDSM to erotic spirituality, non-standard relationships to alternative love styles, as well as simply fun kink.
- EA669 – Fresh Kink and Frustrated ListenersThis week on the Erotic Awakening Podcast, @dananddawn share their experiences and tips and tricks to keep your kink fresh. PLUS they share some listeners’ frustrations about show titles from the last episode. Were you one of the ones yelling show titles at us? 🙂 Links mentioned on the show: Penny Dreadful – https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2628232/ … Read more
- EA668 – Sexy Shows and Non-Sexy KinkThis week on the Erotic Awakening Podcast, @dananddawn are joined by T-rex and Tracy to chat about sexy TV shows and movies. PLUS they answer a question from an Erotic Awakening listener….Are your Kinks and Fetishes tied to sex and sexual stimulation, or can/do they exist and can be satisfied *without* sex/coitus/stimulation? Links mentioned on … Read more
- EA667 slaves with Too Much Power & Valueless CollarsThis week on the Erotic Awakening Podcast, @dananddawn share their thoughts on the power that dawn has as an individual and what she gets from being a follower in a power exchange relationship. PLUS they answer a question from an Erotic Awakening listener…..how to explain the importance of a collar in the Power Exchange or … Read more
- EA666 – Post Transition & solo power exchange w_ Lee HarringtonThis week on the Erotic Awakening Podcast, @dananddawn bring Lee Harrington on the show to talk about his transition from FtM, the challenges, the why….and they share memories of their first meeting. PLUS they answer a question from one of the Erotic Awakening Patrons…..can you be a submissive, a follower, if you don’t have a … Read more
- EA665 – Overcoming submissive fears, community picnic and bedroom recordingThis week on the Erotic Awakening Podcast, @dananddawn talk about the fears that can take place when trying to submit in a Power Exchange relationship and how to work through them. PLUS attending their local Annual Community Picnic that’s been around for more than 20 years! And answer a question from a patron about why … Read more